Monday, February 7, 2011

We're celebrities!

This morning in the grocery store, we were accosted by a little old man who said, "I don't know you!"  So we introduced ourselves.  It turns out that he's 90, and he didn't believe that I was 41 (he guessed 30, the old flirter).  He spent 20 minutes marvelling over the kids, and we lapped up every bit of it!  Then he told the cashier all about us.  We hope to see him again!

We're off to the tabaccheria to look for a few things for Jeremy (no, not cigs), and I hope to pick up an extra phone that Ian and Elizabeth (our new Bulgarian friends with English names living in Italy working in California) think they may have.  We're going to Rome tomorrow and I want to get a phone set up!

We're going to try to get James signed up for soccer tomorrow, and I've found the pediatrician to remove the staples from his head.  I did finally throw him in the shower a few days ago, despite his protests!

Love,

Alexandra

2 comments:

  1. Oohh, I bet that shower was sorely needed after all that walking! James, I hope your head stays together when they pull the staples out! From, titia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait! What's this about stitches!! I missed something! James, are you okay???

    Chris

    ReplyDelete