Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Long Day


We just got back from a LONG walk to the store. We have almost nothing in the house to eat and we thought the store might be open.  We went happily down the street and found ourselves VERY TIRED after a while and I started to feel sorry for myself.
Once we had finally gotten to the store, to our surprise, the store was closed. We had walked all that way for nothing! So we started to walk back. Also, on the way, we looked for every possible store that could possibly sell anything for tonight or tomorrow morning.
Because that didn’t work, we will be having dinner at a restaurant.  And tomorrow, well, I guess we will just have to go to the store in the morning too.
Yes, I was right; Jeremy will definitely be able to do the Rubik’s cube in two minutes. In fact, in less than two minutes, by the end of the trip.
Anyway, it has been a long day.
Love,
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't done my share of this blog. I've been enjoying reading your comments and looking at your pictures so much that I forgot that you too might be looking for feedback and input.

    One thing has surprised me about Todi. Although you've occasionally mentioned a person or two - the cranky tobacconist, the ailing downstairs neighbor, and the doctor with the strange glasses, your pictures show a town without people. Now I understand why it is so quiet there. It's a ghost town.

    Granddad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, this was because we were mostly out and about during school hours and during the pausa.

    ReplyDelete