Saturday, February 19, 2011

Assisi & dinner

A picture I took of a church in Assisi
James made dinner tonight and it was a recipe with polenta, sausage and sauce on top.  Although James didn't want to copy it out this morning and translate it, he did a great job! 

Mummy has been making us do schoolwork on Saturdays too, but today and yesterday we had a day off. Eleanor and I slept in and when the alarm turned on, we smartly turned it of. It was very nice to catch up on my sleep after the long day yesterday.

I think our downstairs neighbor now loves us! We take her dog on walks and she tells other people about our family and Five Children! Her dog is smelly and is a pug, but we still kindly take the dog. Thankfully, James likes the dog, big surprise!

Love,
Ashley


Here are some more pictures of mine:

A pretty view of the sunset from our window

James's dinner

A view of Assisi



2 comments:

  1. Tell James that dinner looks yummy! I love polenta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know for sure if it's as tasty as it looks...James, would you cook that again when you get back home????

    Chris Chambers

    ReplyDelete