Thursday, February 17, 2011

Octopus Salad and Another Day Trip!

I have to type quickly for I have to go to bed soon, but Jeremy made dinner tonight and it was very well prepared. It was called octopus salad. It was quite funny, though, when he was making it, because he would yell out,"Hey, look, I can make the octopus's head into a bucket!"
Tomorrow, we will be going to Assisi. At nine o-clock in the morning, we will be packing our bags and waiting in the taxi on the way to the train. Then, we will wait, or knit on the train until we meet our destination. It will only be a day trip and I don't think we will also be going to Venice this week too, like we had planed.
Yes, we will be bringing our camera, so hopefully, we will have good pictures for you when we next post.
 

Love,

Ashley 

3 comments:

  1. "Then, we will wait, or knit on the train until we meet our destination."

    My favorite line. I, too, don't feel anything is really waiting if I am knitting. Though I may be knitting in a waiting room.

    All sounds fabulous- though octopus dinner sounded like something I'd rather read about than eat. ;-) And pickled floorboards, well, that is something that you would have to have make up if it wasn't true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say "hi" to St. Francis for us....!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was 70 degrees here today. All the plants are budding. It's too early for Spring, but Spring is here. I've been worried about you having poor weather. I hope you're getting a bit of Spring too!

    Chris Chambers

    ReplyDelete