Sunday, February 20, 2011

Last night's dinner -- a rousing success!

James was rated a 5 1/2 star out of 6 (how many people like it -- we're happy if we get 4 or more).

Here are some pics:
We were highly amused by the fact that the butcher has a hook outside his door for parking dogs.

Isn't it cute that they actually use string on their sausages?

James enjoyed cooking the links.

James stirring the polenta.  No, he did NOT stir the entire time, but was helped out.

James cutting the strings off the sausages

Ecco la polenta!

You may not be able to see them, but the sauce had individual sausages -- yum!


Love,

Alexandra

2 comments:

  1. Can I add my star to James' dinner? Even from here that looks great. I love Italian sausage. And i remember doing the hand tying with string.

    Some dinners are more photogenic than others. No I don't need to see the eyes of the octopus staring at me, but I love seafood.

    Granddad

    ReplyDelete