Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tim and Alice Are Fighting


I don’t know why it’s called that, but I have a thing that plugs into a USB port (called TIM) and it uses a program called Alice Mobile to contact the internet.  I have the impression that Tim and Alice aren’t getting along too well right now, because they aren’t letting me get on the web.  It’s been very sad – pray that Tim and Alice can reconcile, please.
In the meantime, I click the button to “connect” – and it comes back with a cheerful “Fail to connect!” dialog box, complete with exclamation mark.  What – is it proud of itself that it’s not doing what I asked it to do?  My blood pressure goes up 20 points when I see that dratted dialog box.  They should have a frowny face and a “So sorry, madam, but I’m not able to do as you request at the moment.  Please try again” complete with soothing music.  Web programmers, take note.

Love, 
Alexandra
p.s.  In the meantime, our alternative friend is Momo.  That's how we're posting now...

No comments:

Post a Comment