Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shave and a Haircut...

...rather more than 2 bits!

This morning on the way to the alimentari, I peeked into the barbershop.  He was actually shaving someone with a straight razor!  I don't know if I've ever seen that except for in the movies.  Mind you, I don't hang out in barbershops, but still.

I also had a haircut -- recommended as a nice, inexpensive spot.  Twenty-nine euros later (about $40), I made my way out of there.  While I understand that many people pay that much for a haircut, I'm more a Supercuts kind of person.  So my thought was, if that's a cheap spot...?

Oh, and the hair stylist was bald (by choice-ish -- he was clearly balding and had shaved what he had). 

1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess it's like the groceries...less choice, fewer decisions, you either buy it or you don't! Was it a good haircut? Cuz, I go to Supercuts myself, but I have had some BAD haircuts in my time, showing that sometimes you really get less than you paid for...!

    ReplyDelete