Friday, March 4, 2011

Ciao my fellow Americans!


Trey here.
“Todi is BEAUTIFUL!” Those were the words I said when I entered the magnificent town. This place is small but gorgeous. Toda y, the Italian urchins and I roamed the city. There are huge churches, tiny stores, and pretty parks. While Eleanor and I were bobbing up and down on the see-saw, it dawned on me that I’m actually in Italy in one of the grandest cities in this grand country. I’d like the parental counsel (as well as the Academy) for the money and the funding for this trip.
Arrivederci!

2 comments:

  1. Dude!! Wow! Have a great time - although the boys will miss you at Conquest.....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Aunt Suzette here. Watching as my special "Italian" nephew, Trey, masters his exploration techniques... this is a great experience!!!! Can't wait to hear about your conquests. I imagine only fabulous things. Have a blast and love you madly!

    ReplyDelete