Friday, April 8, 2011

Out with the Old, in with the New!

Guests, that is.

Michael is leaving tomorrow, amid many figurative tears.  It's been wonderful to show him our habitat, and we will miss him.  Leonardo is picking him up at 6 tomorrow morning, which will mean a long day for Michael, poor thing.

Meanwhile, Grandma and Granddad have arrived!  Everyone is very happy to see them -- and yes, Trey, a four-star hotel IS a lot nicer than our hotel in Venice!

Ilian and Elizabet are being kind enough to take us to the farm tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to showing Jim & Sharon a bit of the country aspect as well as the city.  The kids are happy to have more guests in "our" city -- they're so excited about the place, they want everyone to love it as much as we do!

Love,

Alexandra

2 comments:

  1. We are looking forwRd to seeing Michael and hearing even more about his stay!
    Lots of love to Jim and Sharon, we want to see everything they do!
    Much love to you all
    Vovo and Grandfather

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're just getting up in Atl....8 am, William slept in this morning, how nice! I thought I would invite Michael to dinner tonight since I'm picking him up from the airport. I hope Delta is a little more on time than the Italian train system! I won't be cooking pasta or pizza. I think he might be ready for a change....how about happy pig on the grill? With a mango and cucumber salsa and quinoa? We can eat well here too, although I'm sure not as creatively, or as labor-intensively!

    ReplyDelete