Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Crazy Day


This morning we woke up late. It was about 9:00 when we got out of bed and ate breakfast. James, Jeremy, Florence, and I took luggage down to the bottom of the stairs and put it into Vovo and Grandfather’s large van.
After that, James, Vovo, and Grandfather drove off to Orvieto for the day and that is where they are now. They will be back at about three o’clock.
The house is now sad and almost empty because we have been working on cleaning and packing the last few things that we haven’t already packed.
Mummy, Eleanor, and Florence went out to get Mummy’s painting that she fell in love with and they will also be back shortly.
Jeremy and I are just relaxing. Jeremy is working on the computer and his cross stitch and I am also working on my knitting as well as the computer. It has been a while since I have picked up my knitting because of how busy we have been with our packing.
We will be eating dinner at Cavour where we have been many times. We will say some more goodbyes to the waitresses and waiters who are now our friends and head back to the house for a last night.
Tomorrow we will go to church in the morning and the girls will be singing in the choir. We know most of the people in the choir and it will be sad to say goodbye to them too. I wish today would last for more than 24 hours! I have really enjoyed being here in Todi.  
I hope everyone is doing well and I can’t wait to see you!
Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment