Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dogs in Pompeii

Pompeii is an old city that was destroyed by a volcano.  Before the eruption it was busy and full of people and dogs.  People don't live in Pompeii any more but dogs do.

The first dog I met was sleeping and was big and brown and had a collar. If I owned him I would call him John and he had pointy ears.

The second dog was smaller and brown and white.  It was doing a dog cartwheel, which means to roll.  I would call him Fred.

The third dog was smaller than the others.  He was in the fields of beans.  He was barking at me.

The dogs in Pompeii were adorable.

Love,

James

1 comment:

  1. James! Why didn't the third dog get a name?! I'm a little disappointed.

    PS - Now you just have to talk your mom and dad into getting you a dog when you get home! :)

    ReplyDelete