Thursday, May 5, 2011

Caprice?

Today we took a tour boat to Capri.  There are two main towns on the island:  Capri and Anacapri.  First we went to Capri and wandered around the town a bit.  Eleanor, Jeremy, and I went on a longer walk while the rest of the crew had a coffee with a gorgeous view!

Since Ashley's reporting most of the day, I'll let my pictures provide my narrative.

Love,

Alexandra

My dad with the HUGE van & 5 kids

The shore near the dock

The water was incredibly clear!



The cliffs are hundreds of feet high.









I thought the roofline on this one was rather odd


I did NOT photoshop the colors on this!


I have no idea what kind of tree this is, but I thought the trunk was neat.

A little shrine




The main harbor in Capri




Riding the chairlift to the top



Aerial view of grapevines!

Anacapri from the chairlift

A ruin




The seagulls were so far down they looked like specks





No comments:

Post a Comment